Here we are, with only fourteen more days left in school before we graduate. I am sure we are all very excited not only for graduation, but summer. I know I am. So for this blog, talk about what you will be doing this summer. Maybe work, travel, move etc. Be specific, and make it fun! :)
One of the first things that I will do this summer is sleep. Sleep and sleep and sleep. With all the free time that I will have this summer, I would like to do something constructive, like build a boat out of duct tape and cardboard and see how long it will last in the river.
ReplyDeleteI feel there are more productive things you can do with your time Logan. Such as Game of Thrones seasons 2 and 3 or catch up to the last half of Breaking Bads final season.
DeleteI believe that we all plan to catch up on our sleep this summer. The boat idea sounds interesting, but try not to drowned IF it sinks. :)
DeleteYes..sleep..soo good. Mornings are evil. That's why I only wake up in the afternoon.
DeleteHaha well, sounds like a fun summer. I envy your sleep.
DeleteMy summer will be spent working and saving up money for Hawaii! Then hopefully August 13 I will be on my way to start a new life and make new choices and decisions. It is so exciting to think that all of us in one way or another will be making a completely different life from what we have now.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you Jessie! Hawaii will be amazing. We will soon all be at that point of making new choices and decisions in our lives.
DeleteThank you Jenn! I'm happy for you too, I know that all of us will exceed at whatever we decide to do!
DeleteWhere are you working?
DeleteWell my family will be here for about two weeks after graduation so I'll have to deal with them. My brother probably won't fight me in that time so it will be quite disappointing. However on the 30th of April I will be going to see Daniel Tosh live with the great Tyler Hamilton. After that hopefully the soccer league doesn't fall apart again so I can relive some great memories. Lastly I will attempt to become a bus-boy at the new Mexican place in town.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet the rest of the Wilmoth family. Too bad you couldn't go see Kendrick Lamar. I'm excited for this summer of awesomeness man.
DeleteI wish you the very best and I can't wait to see the family that created the legendary Hunter Wilmoth! I hope you get the job too, that would be awesome.
DeleteThis summer I plan on working at the city pool and maybe get another job on the side. On a more fun note, I plan on traveling to penncylvania to visit family and maybe also take a river trip down the main. I hope to spend lots of time with my family befor heading up north to start my first simester of college.
ReplyDeleteThis will be a great summer for me and my friends. It will be full of having and saying goodbye. I personally will be lifting everyday. I will be praparing myself for my future of football at Dillon, Montana. I will be making several trips there during the summer to meet up with my team there and do team building exercises and such. I also will be playing baseball on the Salmon american legion team. I also plan on getting a job working for the county spraying weeds. Other than all that my summer will be boring.
ReplyDeleteI am super duper excited to see you playing football and doing all sorts of fun stuff with me and our friends. Baseball will be uber epic.
DeleteThis summer I will become a new man. I will have 3 months to evolve into a creature that will be reknowned for its perserverence and adaptability. My metamorphosis will involve working hard for Dale Edwards again, playing some really fun baseball, golfing, hiking, taking a trip to Boise for an orientation, hanging out with friends, doing stupid stuff, and going back to Wiconsin to sell off my grandparents farm and posessions. I am extremely excited for all of it, except for the last part. That part will actually be really sad, because its unbelievably beautiful there, and I have a chance to have it forever, but we have to give it away. But I will count my blessings and move forward with good faith.
ReplyDeleteI will do absolutely nothing. Every day for the last three years I have planned out. Now I will do nothing.
ReplyDeleteYES! I am so envious of you.
DeleteDrew, you are such an inspiration.
DeleteWell, I wish I could say I am doing something really fun or taking an awesome trip, but the reality of my summer will be straight up working my ass off at the Bakery for ten weeks. In the beginning of August, my father will be taking off for Maine. As much as I would rather fly, my dad and I are going to drive. We are going to spend some time on our place in Maine before I start college, so that will be fun! Only exciting part of my summer is I am planning to buy a newer car, maybe here shortly! :)
ReplyDeleteThis summer will be pretty fun. June 3rd, I am moving across country (driving) to Wake Forest, NC with my dad. I plan on working and training with my brother for awhile, then in August or September go to basic training. I may visit my mom up in Maine at some point before I am owned by the Govt. Pretty much it.
ReplyDeleteI have not quite finalized my summer plans, but at the moment I plan on going down to Texas with my cousin as a pesticide traveling salesmen. I will be going door to door trying to persuade people to buy pesticide protection plans. I will use the money I earn to pay for my two year mission for the LDS church.
ReplyDeleteGood for you Jordan! Earning money by killing bugs is awesome. You are a hero in my eyes.
DeleteThis summer I plan to be crossing 21 items off my extensive bucket list. It is going to be a blast, and I have already begun the checklist. Watch out summer 2013.
ReplyDelete