Seeing how this could possibly be the last blog we do as a class, I think it is important to remember the memories. With those memories and a past we start to build our future. All's the past an the future is time. This week's blog is all about time. When would you go back in time if you could? I know I would go back to when people started having war because of religion just because it makes no sense to me. It can be your life though too. So once again when would you go back in time if you could?
If I could travel back in time, I would travel back to when I was younger to when my grandmas were still alive... I lost ,y grandma on my dad's side when I was very young to parkinson's disease. I never really got to know her like I wish I could have. When granny passed away two summers ago, it made me realize all that I could have had with her; with both of them. If I had the chance to go back, I would to better under stand her sitiuation and to get to know her better. I feel like I was cheated in away by not having them for longer...
ReplyDeleteThis would be an awesome travel. Family is my number one priority and I like to see its the same with you.
DeleteI would not want to go back in time. All the past mistakes that we have made have made us into who we are today. Without mistakes there would be no learning, no knowledge of what might happen. We would have no past experience to draw upon if we were to go back and change events.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Drew. However if we could still have the memory of our mistake I believe it would be quite fine to fix the past.
Deletehttp://youtu.be/vY_Ry8J_jdw
DeleteYou can't honestly say there is nothing that you would change in yourself?
DeleteI agree with this. Other then the reason that I stated, I have no reason to go back into the past. The past is history are we can not change it. We need to live in the present and not dwel on the past because it is already written in stone.
DeleteI would go back to the beginning of the school year and change my schedule quite dramatically. Then when wrestling season rolled around I would have no distractions and would have absolutely rocked people. Seriously I would have won four matches just because I knocked people out!
ReplyDeleteWith all of time to choose from, I would probably start from the beginning, beginnings seem like pretty good places to start. After that I think I would like to see the Apollo eleven mission to the moon. Quite a bit has happened in the past six thousand years which leaves a lot to choose from. Rather than picking a set itinerary, I think I'll just take the next couple months off and just travel though time, which I wouldn't really need to because I could just come back to the moment I left. I think I'll go for that.
ReplyDeleteHow do we not know that you aren't traveling through time right now? Maybe that post made no sense because you went six thousands years from the time you started writing the post until the time you finished it. Maybe we're all just dreaming. Spin a top, we will see.
DeleteIf I could go back in time, I would travel to the 80's! This time frame sounds like an amazing time and I feel like I would enjoy it very much. I would dance my butt off like no other and be the life of the party!:)
ReplyDeleteOh yesss Jenn I am right there with you!!!!
DeleteI would go back to the time of the samurai because they are really fascinating to me and I would love to observe their culture.
ReplyDeleteIf I could go back in time.... Well, I would probably just go through time and make a vacation out of it! Answer some questions. Run around with some dinosaurs, get hammered with some Vikings, paint shit in the Italian Renaissance, you know, just have a good time of it!
ReplyDeleteI would have gone back to the time when Mountain Men would have very first started to move out to the west and then I could have lived in the wilderness for a while. There would be a ton of wildlife everywhere and they wouldn't be scared of humans because they wouldn't have all been killed off or shot at. I would enjoy building my own log cabin and gathering firewood and food to survive the winter. I would eventually get lonely so I could take a yearly trip to some fort and meet with some people and trade for a few new supplies. Life would be simple and peaceful.
ReplyDeleteIf I could travel back in time I would travel back to my junior year of high school football. I would go back to the the quarterfinal game vs snake river to that final snap with nine seconds left on the clock. We were on the three yard line all the momentum in our favor. Instead of leaving the entire fate of the team to just one man, the kicker, I would have chosen to line up in the power formation and run the ball down snake rivers throats. There is no way they would or could have stopped us. We were playing on fire with the heart and soul of warriors of old. Every player wanted it more than anything just to win that game, just to keep playing. And I would give anything for just one more practice together with that old team. So if I were to go back in time I would have changed the play call in the final seconds of that game, and forever changed myself and Salmon High School history.
ReplyDeleteI think it would be AWESOME to go back to the days when our country was being born! You know, the Paul Revere and Boston Tea Party days! Just to see everything that went on and see the history first hand. But as for my life, I don't know that I would change much.
ReplyDelete