Well, our time here is almost up. Less than four months are between us and our diplomas. For some, reality won't hit until the last moment. Others, it has hit already, the realization that we have to put on our big boy/girl pants and go out into the real world. Senioritis has taken many victims already, including myself to an extent. But it just gets me more and more stoked for what is to come, like the spring break trip and eventually graduating!
My question for you is this: where will you be a year from now?
When I was watching the Super Bowl, I couldn't help but wonder where I will be watching it from next year. Personally, I hope that I will be on some Air Force base getting hammered with some friends and having a good time (and watching the Patriots).
A year from now I will be doing the same stuff I'm doing now except in a different place. General studies for the win! Also, I will still be a hardcore nerd.
ReplyDeleteGood, because you being a nerd is an awesome thing!
DeleteA year from now I will most likely be living in either Hawaii or Japan and I will be taking college courses online until I figure out exactly what I want to become. I will also be extremely happy I'm out of salmon!!!
ReplyDeleteWho won't be happy to be out of Salmon?! I hope all your plans work out. Hawaii or Japan would be amazing! Good luck :)
DeleteI love Salmon. I believe the amazing experiences I have had here have shaped who I am today.
DeleteI totally respect you for everything you want to do. The fact you want to live your life happily with someone you love is amazing. I also agree with your thought children because I have had that discussion with you before. You will be one of those people that brightens the world. I cannot wait see where you will be after five years.
DeleteI have an aunt who lives in Hawaii, so I can say from experience that you will love it there! It, as well as Japan, are incredible improvements over Salmon!
DeleteLooking into the future a year from now, I see myself in a college dorm room studing my butt of to pass my classes. I hope to be at U of I, maybe even in the honors program if I'm lucky. But the future is a funny thing; you never know where it will take you or where you. We can only hope that we end up were we hoped and it all works out.
ReplyDeleteIn exactly one year, I will hopefully be in some foreign country or a distant state. I will teaching, preaching, and serving the people of my mission. I will be on my own with my companion, living off the money I have saved over the summers. I hope to be busy enjoying the work and having some success in my efforts. I will studying and continually learning more from studying the scriptures. And I hope I will have some fun too.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Jordan in your future affairs. Your mission trip sounds like it would be quite exciting and useful for yourself in many aspects of your life.
DeleteIn one year I don't think my life will change too drastically from what I have planned. I will be at BSU plugging through my general courses, meeting new people, and going on road trips to meet up with my family and best friends. I hope i can find an awesome roadside diner halfway between Pocatello and Boise so I can meet up with my sister and ISU and CSI friends easily, and some sort of hang out spot in between UofI and BSU so I can see my Vandal friends, and of course use Salmon as the hot spot to meet up with everyone that I will miss. Even though I am really eager to move on to the next phase in my life, I know that going to high school in Salmon was awesome, and I have gotten to know way to many cool people to say that I hate it here, or that I am never coming back. I am excited for my future, but I still cherish my past.
ReplyDeleteIn a years time I will be having a great life at the University of Idaho. I will finnaly be taking film courses and tearing it up with whatever frat I decide to join. Most likely I will not come back to Salmon for to long so absorb me why'll you can!
ReplyDeleteDid you forget how to spell while? I am glad that you will be able to have your awesome film classes in your awesome fraternity in a school that never gets snow or cold. In the mean time, we will have to find fun stuff to do.
DeleteYou know you will miss all of us people from salmon and you will be back the first chance you get. Also remember, the frats up at U of I do not ever drink or throw parties.
DeleteI will be coming up there to visit you as well my friend. I know your gonna do great there my friend.
DeleteA year from now I will be traveling to South America. I will have worked all summer to save up to start on a life voyage. I will attempt to hitchhike and somehow find myself in Rio DeJenero, Brazil. When I get there I will try to get a job at a recreation site of some sort. I will then save up enough money to fly back home to resupply and get another job to be able to fly to India. In India, I will see the Himalayan mountain range, and try to somehow make my way to Ireland. After exploring Ireland, I will explore Europe and try and contact my parents to let them know I am alive, and I only have one more stop. I will then go onto Australia and New Zealand and work the summer of 2013 there (northern hemisphere winter). I will explore “down under” and attempt to not get bitten and killed by a snake. I will then finally come home to start college in the Second semester of school in an Idaho college in 2014. Step one, the most important step is attempting to find the backpack worthy for this adventure. Wish me luck!
ReplyDeleteI thought that you were going to the air force academy?
DeleteThe events that you have outlined here sound much more fun however.
A year from now, I will most likely be at Montana State University trying to get through my classes and practicing a few times a week ( during the winter) on the rodeo team there. I know that I will come back to Salmon almost every chance that I get because I don't know anyone else that is going to college there. I know that I will make new friends there, but I will have to return to salmon to meet up wit all my old homies.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to bring your Hollister sweater back to Salmon to party!
DeleteI see myself most likely in a dorm room or on the road to a basketball game. Either one I would be happy with! I can only hope that my roommate and I get along. I imagine that I might be slightly homesick, considering this time of year will be right before spring break. I just sincerely hope that I love what I study, and the people I get to meet are amazing! I really can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI can also see you on the road to a basketball game. Let's hope that what you imagine is close to correct. :)
DeleteIn a year I see myself most likely chilling in a weight room getting my pump on preparing for another season of college football. I'll be getting huge and hopefully will be working my way into a starting position.I plan on coming home everyone once in a while to see my friends and family.
ReplyDeleteA year from now I will be attending NIC (North Idaho College) in
ReplyDeleteCoeur d'Alene, Idaho. I will be hopefully working at a good job and will be studying pre-physicat therapy. I am truly excited to leave Salmon and start my life as a college student.
So the trip to NIC went well I take it? Hahaha
DeleteA year from now I will hopefully be attending Wheaton College in Illinois, doing something rather similar to what I am doing now. Studying (though on a much more demanding scale) biology and meeting pre-med requisites for the MCAT exam. I don't see my life changing very much from what it is now. It will be different, but I will still have the same interests and drives, just different priorities and deadlines. It will also be quite nice to leave the isolation of Salmon. I miss being able to be less than thirty minutes in any direction from a 24-hour wal-mat! Hopefully by then I will have recovered from my slight case of seniorosis (which would be a more correct medical term than senioritis)
ReplyDelete