Senior project is over and we have moved on to our last few months as high school students. Looking back at all of our memories, it's hard to imagine where all of the time has gone. For this blog I thought we would take a trip down memory road and share our favorite high school memory. Dig deep and find something fun and memorable to you to share with the group.
My favorite high school memory was going to Lagoon for band competition my freshman year!! It was my first time on a roller coaster and pretty much going anywhere other than Montana or California. I got to spend time with my seniors and it was just a great time!
ReplyDeleteAll of the school trips seem to be most memorable because one is surrounded with friends and just positive attitudes. I enjoyed your memory.
DeleteI have many memories of my high school career and it would be difficult to just pick one, so I have chosen two out of the many. Junior year when my basketball team achieved our goals of becoming district champoins and continuing onto state. This is the memory I cherish the most because it defines the process of making a goal and accomplishing that specific goal with the help of others, or a team.
ReplyDeleteI have been involved in student council for all four years of my high school career and every year the school allows us to attend a studnt council convention in Boise. Last year, Junior year, I attended this convention with fellow juniors. This was a moment I also cherish because bonding was a major factor during that trip. I created greater friendships that I never knew i would have with people. Those are just two of the many memories I have.:)
Choosing the district championship is a great one Jennifer! You guys worked hard for that goal and achieved it. I believe that is a great lesson and inspiration for every member of that team.
DeleteStuco last year was great, all of the people that went on that trip really did bond. It was great fun.
DeleteI know this one is going to be repeated, but winning Districts my Jr. Year had to be the one thing that I will always remember. It will just always remind me that if you work hard for something, eventually it will come your way.
ReplyDeleteAll of the ridiculous times I have shared with my friends have also been a huge part of my high school career (=
I can't believe we only have a little over three months left!
It is deserving to be repeated. I hope we spend the rest of our three months together and have a ton more memories.
DeleteI have so many memories I honestly can not come to terms with my favorite. So much has been accomplished, I've laughed to many times, to choose a particular moment. The road trip I just returned from could be up there but so could every day at the lunch table last year.
ReplyDeleteThere is just to many amazing times to pick from. I hope that there are just as many good memories in the future.
DeleteBut less than four months until you can go back to Cali and live your dream of a drug-dealing screenwriter!
DeleteI was going to list some memories, but I have too many.
DeleteAgreed with Hunter. Thinking about it, there are just too many things to mention just one. high school has been a trip, for sure. Welding in the shop, watching fights, sports, rock climbing, teaching a certain someone how to drive stick (and nearly blowing up my engine), times at work, getting my black belt, and pissing Beller off in Senior Project to name a few. I really hope that these aren't really the best years of our lives.
ReplyDeleteI am like Hunter and have a ridiculous amount of amazing memories from school. They include STUCO, spinning cookies with my boys and almost getting arrested, going to U of I with Erik and Hunter. I have had a ton of fun with my friends and wish I had more time. Highschool has been some of the greatest times in my life.
ReplyDeleteThere are far too many great memories from high school for me to pick just one. Some of them include going to indianapolis for FFA national convention my freshman year, Watching Bill and Jed almost get in a fight in the welding shop on several different occasions, going to STUCO last year, of course, rodeo all four years of high school, my visit to U of I wiht Patrick and Hunter, and playing football this year. I hope to make many more great memories in these last few months of high school as well, and I know that I will miss all of the great friends that I have made throughout high school.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to watch you on tv for rodeo!!
DeleteUp to think point, I would have to say that my favorite memory over my high school career was my trip to Switzerland last spring. It was something I would gladly do again in a heartbeat.
ReplyDeleteGo on the spring break trip with us man! You can go back!
DeleteI would have to say my favorite part of high school has been participating in A.P. four English class. (Keep in mind I am taking the devil's advocate point of view.) It has been a blast reading countless Jon Krakauer books. I have learned so much about the boys in my class especially that there are three misogynists in the class, but it has been fun.
ReplyDeleteI was going to post a really awesome memory, but then I thought to myself, "I really don't care."
ReplyDelete..See what I did there?
I have to say that Stuco last year was a great memory, as well as some encounters with the cops, or when I first talked to Hunter, but I have too many I could say about the lunch table last year, or anything about any of the teachers I have ever had, but most of all will definitely be talk time. I have probably enjoyed talk time for thousands, maybe millions of hours, and I will never forget that parking lot.
ReplyDeleteI shouldn't have even posted that. I forgot way too much. Not enough room...
DeleteI didn't think you were supposed to talk about talk time...
Delete