So, I feel like we have beat this Invisible Man thing to death, so I don't really feel like attempting to make conversation about it. Now that the days are getting longer, the snow is melting, and it is no longer freezing at all times of day and night, what are your plans for this spring? I, for one, would like to start roping outside now that arenas are no longer covered in snow, and maybe go shoot some coyotes. Don't hold back and have fun.
I think it was the other night that I realized that summer really is coming! The night was warm, I didn't need a jacket that day when I went outside, and I had a lot of memories of past summers come to me. As the warmer weather approaches, I would like to be outside more! Also, hang out later, as the sun is setting later also. I wouldn't mind taking advantage of the spring mud, and going mudding again! (=
ReplyDeleteMudding is an exceptional past time among the people of the country! Historians claim that mudding was started in the spring of 1742 when two men attempted to see what their wagons were capable of getting through without getting stuck! Since then the technology has evolved to 4x4 vehicles with V8 power. I am proud to see that you have adopted this cultural aspect of red neck nation Tess.
DeleteTake Stewie out mudding! You went bombing across the field in 2 feet of snow, you can mud in that thing too!
DeleteSpring time means one thing and one thing only. It is time to play some baseball! I look forward to playing this year with my longtime friend Jake Hansen being in the fourth slot in our hitting rotation! Also being able to do crossfits outside in the nice comforting sun will be spectacular!
ReplyDeleteBaseball will be awesome! As long as we don't get cut. I would feel like an idiot if that happened. But assuming we don't, we will finally have a chance to make those sick plays that we talked about doing in hockey but never got to. We will have to start practicing double time.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI agree with Matt. I am looking forward to watching some baseball and supporting you boys!
DeleteThis warm weather lately has gotten me very excited for new activities. Not that I dislike winter and it's activities, but I always enjoy a change. This Spring will be especially different because I recently decided that instead of golf, I will be playing baseball this year! I look forward to playing with my longtime friend Hunter Wilmoth being in the third slot in our hitting rotation, whatever that means. Although I am very nervous because I have never played on a real baseball team in my entire life, I know it will be a fun challenge, and I am excited to try it out. I considered getting a gym membership now that my physical sports are completed for the year, but I think I am going to wait off until summer when I will have time to commit to lifting. I have a lot of scholarship applications that I need to turn in, and a lot that I should probably discover as well, even though I really don't want to. There is a ton of other things I could say, because spring will be very busy, but I should probably accomplish some other schoolwork now.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to watching you two goons out there on the baseball field, that is if they even let you out on the diamond. We are going to need to a lot of fun stuff before i leave my friend.
DeleteSpring brings the downward slide towards graduation. The warmer weather will definitely be a welcomed change, and will most likley help improve the overall outlook on the year as it begins to draw to a close.
ReplyDeleteI agree. Nice perspective on the warm weather. Outside activities will also be approaching.
DeleteSeriously! We are at midterms. Christmas seemed like a two weeks ago!
DeleteGreat perception! I'm sure everyone of us is ready for graduation and to move on from school. The warm weather definitely adds to the seniorites and the realization of how close it is to being over.
DeleteMy first plan for spring is to visit Europe on the Travel Club spring break trip, and then after that I would like to get a job working at the good old Saveway Market. As Spring is in full bloom, this means that the days until we graduate are becoming less and less. The day that graduation comes, I will be the happiest person alive.
ReplyDeleteEnjoying the coming trip to Europe and then our two months to freedom :) I am excited for the summer to get here so I can finally start packing and preparing for life outside of salmon. I think that the weather brings more than just sunshine, it brings opportunities of doing good things with your life.
ReplyDeleteSpring is definitely going to be a most welcome time of the year for me. I will be going to Europe on the spring break trip as several others said. This will be amazing. I am super excited for the oppurtunity to be able to go to a foreign country. After returning from said trip I will be getting into the full swing of doing my college lifts. I will be spending all spring and summer preparing myself for college football.
ReplyDeleteOther than today, I have attempted to take full advantage of the warmer weather! Shooting, mudding, and more to come! I was sick of winter in January. But it is almost over. It just brings me closer to the reality that we are almost done with school! Soon I will be loading up my pack and starting long ruck marches. Won't that be fun... But I gotta train for the Air Force.
ReplyDeleteUsually spring is not one of my favorite seasons, however, I am looking forward to the warm weather this year. I really want to go rock climbing, steel head fishing, shooting, and hiking. Also, having a paintball war sounds pretty awesome to this time of year. I am staying in Salmon for spring break and I cannot wait to enjoy the outdoors.
ReplyDeleteWith this warm weather, I am ready to get put doors and get more experience with rock climbing and possible learning how to kayak. I am ready to spend more time out doors and not be cooped up inside all of the time.
ReplyDeleteThis warm weather makes me excited for track. I am looking forward to that slight breeze and damp grass during track meets. I am really hoping to accomplish a lot at those meets. I am hoping for a lot of success in both the shot put and discus.
ReplyDeleteI am also looking forward to training for the United States Air Force Academy! It will be worth every minute of raised heart rate.